1. The basic information of the patient, whether there is fracture and hemiplegia, whether there is a catheter, drainage tube, patient awareness, age, weight and whether the patient can cooperate.
2. Pay attention to the patient's face color and breathing condition when carrying the patient, and stop the operation in time if any abnormality is found.
3. It can make patients comfortable and keep warm in time.
4. If there is cervical and spinal injury, hard plate should be used to avoid further injury.
5. If it is carried by more than one person, it should be started by the person carrying the head or upper limbs and removed at the same time.
6. If there is a fracture site, it should be properly fixed and supported by a special person when necessary.
7. The drainage tube and catheter should be fixed properly during transportation.
8. If the flat car or wheelchair is used, the flat car or wheelchair should be braked. After the patient is placed on the flat car, the protective fence should be added.